Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Breaking Dawn
Well the Twilight series have been all the rage. I have truly enjoyed most of the adventure. I finished this last book in about a day. The only thing that really bothered me, was the sexual activities. They did not go into great detail, but I found myself thinking, I wouldn't let my teenage daughter read this. That was a little sad. But it did have an ending I could live with. I will leave it at that. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I agree, I felt like there was more swearing in this last book too. Made me a little disappointed, but I still enjoyed reading it. Have you read "The Host"? I bought it but haven't started reading it yet.
I agree as well. Just a little too much going on for 12 and 13 year olds to read. My beehives (and the Miamaids) are really into it. But, did you hear she is re-writing Twilight in Edwards point of view?? The first chapter is on her website. It's pretty interesteing
Yes, I read the host. It takes a few chapters to get into it, but once you do it was very enjoyable. Took me a while to understand all the mumbo jumbo in the beginning.
I have yet to read these, but I guess I will someday! Thanks for your sweet words on my blog. Sorry I haven't been blogging or around reading lately. Things are crazy here. We leave for vacation Friday and tomorrow is Brennon's b-day, so tons on my plate. I'm running around like a mad woman. Not to mention, living with the MIL has it's ups and downs as well ;)
I haven't read them yet...guess I better jump on the bandwagon some day. Course I don't like all the sex stuff in books that I read either...
I agree... but at least they are married! Most books they aren't and its with multiples, but yeah I would read them with her, and possibly edit them:)
Post a Comment