Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mervyn's

Well today I bought $535.00 worth of clothes for the kids and Zack and only paid $134.00! Now it isn't wise of me to spend this kind of money, but I will rationalize here because that is what I am good at. I saved a whopping $401.00 from our bill! Thank you Mervyn's!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Holy Cow!! Can you take me shopping Please? I need to learn how to bargain shop! I just don't shop at all b/c I get too overwhelmed. :)

Mike'n'Amy said...

Where's a Mervyn's when I need one?!

Susan said...

That's incredible! I'm impressed.

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

HA! I got your txt! Who knew you saved so much! Just like Geico!

Janell said...

Crazy Savings Batman!!!! That is awesome!!!! I miss Mervyns. They closed in Oregon and we don't have them here either.

Ann said...

Rock on!