Saturday, August 9, 2008

Porter Cares

We watched a tv show where a Mom needed a c-section to have her baby. And Porter mentioned that I should just push the baby out instead of being cut open. 100% agree with you Port, I'll see what I can do.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Your kids crack me up!

Janell said...

Ah what a sweetheart! ;)

Mir said...

What a great son! Way to care for mommy Porter!

Mike'n'Amy said...

Good to know there's someone to look to for medical advice. :)

Allie said...

Amen is all I would say it is not fun! Mine still hurts sometimes! And believe me when it still hurts and all the doctors offer up is what a beautiful scar, its hard to not kick them in the you know where! By the way its almost a year later and if sit wrong or turn wrong or sneeze to hard, there is the shooting pain.. so I am going to see if I can do it different on the next one. Did I mention it wasn;t by choice... ok I am done... sorry:)

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

WOW! Nice little guy! Try hard Em!