Saturday, August 9, 2008

Maddy wants a Baby

We were chatting this evening while I was folding laundry. She stuck her tummy out and told me she had a baby in her tummy. I told her she needed to be married first, so she told me I could marry her. I kindly told her that I was "taken" and that it would need to be a boy. To which she gleefully replied, "Ok Porter then!" Ok, no brothers or cousins. And with all the drama Maddy can muster, which is plenty, she howled out, "I won't EVER find someone to Marry!"

It's tough to be 3......

8 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! That's hilarious! Brennon's available if she wants to marry a younger man!

Em said...

I hear they are more "trainable" that might be good for Maddy. She's a fart.

Amber Szabo said...

Ben and Grace get married all the time.

Janell said...

That is so funny! I would offer up Alex as a suitor too, but he has already been spoken for by our little neighbor. I think it is so cute that she wants to get married! (Well that she wants a baby!)

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

heee heee heee

Mir said...

Too funny! Maddy is the cutest! Thanks for sharing that, what a great laugh! Don't worry Maddy, there's someone just right for you out there.... just need to wait until your a little older.

Allie said...

LOL Jen is Kya availible? Leland will need someone suitable... I pick her since there is a no cousin rule:) I love Maddy and know how she feels!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

HAHAHAHAHA this totally cracked me up!!!! She cracks me up!

I've been trying to call you to tell you about something Maddy said when she was talking to Adam: "I'm going to be a mommy when I grow up and drive a car!"

Way to go Maddy!!!