Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pretzels a blessing???

I've had a nasty cold, I've decided no allergies could possibly be this bad, at least I hope not...

After a day of rest and bow making I thought I would have a few pretzels. As I can eat a bunch without feeling guilty. =) In mid chew there was something awful hard in my mouth, I stopped, fished it out and yep, my temporary had come off. Temporary is a fake tooth that holds the place where a crown will be put after it is made, for all of you with fabulous teeth I thought I might need a definition, anyway I called the dentist as it was nearly 5pm when they close. Thankfully they like me and let me come in.

I was so glad, even though the temporary was like wearing those fake Halloween teeth where they stick out in crazy directions, I wasn't about to go 14 hours with no tooth if I didn't have to, eeewwww. The best news came when I arrived. My crown was in early!!!! Hooray! And it doesn't look like Halloween teeth either, I'm so relieved and grateful!

It may be silly, but the Lord is truly mindful of me. Because it was an instant notice I wasn't worrying about it for a week, I didn't have time to think of how much I dislike the dental office and the pain I receive there. I was in and out in 20 minutes, with a "pretty" new tooth, and now I can cancel my other appointment. Yipee!

I am so grateful!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!!! That IS a blessing!!!

Mike'n'Amy said...

Congrats! He loves you, He REALLY loves you! :)