Things I was doing five years ago:
Moved from San Diego up to Central California
Porter was 3 and Haven was 2
Zack was going back to school for his bachelor's degree
Scrapbooking lots more than I do now
Finishing my bachelor's degree, yeah!!!
beehive advisor at church
Pet Peeves:
People who chew with their mouths open
Whining
being blamed for things the kids do =)
People who don't follow through
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Hire a live in Chef and house keeper so I can play with my kids and not worry about those things
Buy a home and matching furniture
Help out family
Donate more money to good causes, ie: Prop 8 in California
Save most of it so kids would grow up like I did (happy, healthy, wearing hand-me-downs, having everything we needed...normal), except they'd enjoy a chef and a house cleaner.... and invest it in their college education, missions, and of course Zack and I's vacation fund once kids are out of the house. Probably buy a large beach house for a second home so we could have a family reunion there every year.
and pay someone else to do the taxes
Favorite Food/Snacks:
Salad with tomatoes and avocados with strawberry vinagarette
Jamba Juice Orchard Oaisis (formerly know as citrus squeeze)
Symphony chocolate bar with toffee and almonds
Heath Bar ben & jerry's
nectarines
there is so much more, but I will spare you...
Tag:
Miriam
Amanda
Amber
Janell M.
Katie T.
Emily K
Tami
Amy
Ann
Allie
Quynhn
Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Things I was doing five years ago:
Buying our first tiny home
Working with Handicapped children
Enjoying being a newlywed
Having fun with friends
Working at the Greenery
Pet Peeves:
People who are habitually late.
Whining
Drivers who don't signal.
People who don't follow through
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Tithe to the church
Hire a housekeeper
Move to a farm
go on vacations A LOT
Favorite Food/Snacks:
Homemade Mac n Cheese
Ice Cream
Spaghetti
Quessadillias
Fruit
oooh I LOVE symphony bars too!! I used to go late at night to walgreens in college and get the BIG bar. hmmmmm I might need to make a walgreen run tonight now that I think of it....
thanks a lot for putting that thought in my head!!
Post a Comment