Monday, August 4, 2008

Fair cont'd

Rock and Roll!
Where's Porter?
Poor Poor Maddy


Haven was our dare devil, and rode on nearly everything her height would permit. Zack got his rides in with her! Porter enjoyed a "fun house" while they road the roller coaster and Maddy was just plain miffed about it all, too short, too short, and too short.
A lovely young lady no bigger than 8 or 9 offered Maddy an Ariel balloon hat to help her feel better. It was the nicest thing I've seen in a while. We thanked her over and over again and Maddy stopped throwing her fit.

2 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Way to go Haven!!!!! That is awesome! I know how it is to be short...poor little Maddy.

It was really nice for that girl gave the hat to Maddy. Nice Ariel hat, but I'm confused about the big "skin color bumps" above the bikini....

So the "Funhouse" wasn't fun? or was it?

Em said...

Those are her arms silly...