Saturday, August 9, 2008

Swim lessons

Maddy was not getting in the water without her floaties, until the teach picked her up and put her in and she found she was much taller than the water. Then she was ready for the fun.
That's my little Haven, I was a little nervous for her as it is a bigger diving board than Gma's but nothing She couldn't handle.
Bombs away!
Maddy even braved the board, no floaties, well other than the instructor

Game of Sharks and Minnows anyone?

The best part of the lessons for Haven and Porter

It seems they stand more than swim, but instruction is important I suppose.

One week left, can't wait!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! Where's this pool at? That chicken looks delish..better than the chicken I made tonight.
Talk to you soon

Em said...

Columbia, on Columbia ave. It is a NICE pool, not so fab area.

They have open swim from 12:30-3:30 daily except for Fridays, $1 per person, and kids under 6 are free with paying adult.

I've never stayed for "free" swim as I hear it's crazy and I'm not sure I could watch all 3 with lots of kids in the pools.

Jen said...

How fun! I wanna go swimming!

Janell said...

Looks like they are having a blast. Watch out Phelps!!!!