Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year
Did you date someone from your school?
At the beginning and middle of the year, but upgraded near the end
Did you marry someone from your high school?
negative
Did you car pool to School?
with my sister's till they went to college then I had my own sweet ride in my Honda stick shift
What kind of car did you have??
Honda Accord with the noisy muffler thiny, I was embarassed thought it was a little gangsta for me, it had been origionally my bro's car.
What kind of car do you have now?
Ford Expecition, LOVE IT!
It's Friday night...where are you? (then)
football game, or spending time over at the MacAskills home with the gang. Possibly t-peeing
It's Friday night..where are you? (now)
It's actually Tuesday night NOW, but usually Friday nights are spent on dates with my hubby or a friend's who is hostessing party.
What kind of job did you have in high school?
I was a nanny for two cute boys down the street. I started when the oldest was 4 and said good-bye when he was 7. (I think that is correct math)
What do you do now?
Stay at home mom, Mary Kay is my "FUN" time, work in my kids' classrooms whenever they let me. 1st counselor in YW presidency. I get to work with awesome 14 and 15 year old young women!
Were you a party animal?
in my opionion. keep in mind I am Mormon, so party to me, is something totally different than for someone else.
Were you considered a flirt?
nope, but I tried hard just wouldn't work for me
Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir I had two solos that year, so fun!
Did you get suspended/expelled?
no, I was only there until 1pm my sr. year so I didn't have too much time to get in trouble
Can you sing the fight song?
I've never heard the words to it, just the band playing it, so I could hum it.
Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Pelky, honestly I can't remember any of the rest even if they were fabulous
Where did you sit during lunch?
In the quad either on the steps or on the senior wall. I was awesome. Quote borrowed from my nephew "I was a walking, talking form of AWESOME!" again in my point of view.
When did you graduate?
97 old school!
What was your school mascot?
Mustang
If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I did it pretty well the first time around I think.
What do you remember most about graduation?
That it seemed a lot shorter sitting on the bleachers than in the audience. And I didn't want to throw my hat, becuase I had decorated it all cute. Nice huh, things a 17 year old thinks about.
Who did you take to prom Sr yr??
Elon, twice. He went to mine and I went to his. I was a fish out of water at school events with all the PDA, but both places had a fun group of friends so it wasn't so awful and enjoyed a little pda myself...finally
Did you have fun at Prom??
yes, except I wore a toxic waste green colored gown, I think I would rethink that even though it was popular at the time.
Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Nope
Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
No I missed it on purpose. Bunch of drunks... ok that wasn't nice, but seriously
Do you still talk to people from school?
only a select few Becky, Amanda, Jenny and more from other schools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
The "P" in TP stands for paper, not pee. Huh. Surprised you didn't know that. ;)
shut up! =) in Maddy's words "you're so mean!"
LOL!!!!! Awesome! I should do that on my blog...course it has been such a long time that I am not sure I could even remember who I took to prom etc.
Post a Comment