Tonight we had a really nice pleasant dinner with the missionaries from our ward. It is always fun to have company over, at least when there has been time to clean, cook frozen food, and be ready.
I was wiped out by the time they arrived and the kids just couldn't get rid of enough energy, I started the evening sitting next to Maddy and Zack and then asked Zack if I could trade places. He was hesitant, afterall he'd then be next to Maddy our tired and demanding 3 year old. However, instead of more issues she was mainly quiet. huh........
So I suppose the musical chairs worked for everyone. =)
We've been challenged to "plant seeds" of the gospel among our friends by sharing testimony, spiritual experiences, praying for them, etc. I really like how we will be able to start "small" and not feel like we are making everyone listen but simply offering our thoughts. Heck, I can do that! =) As if you guys don't get enough of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment