Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Wii!

Ok, my camera memory was full right when I was filming this fun event. Porter was asked to go get Dad a blanket from the TV room. (again, Zack doesn't wrap so it was covered by a blanket). Porter did what he was told, brought Zack back the blanket. I hear boxes roll over, but Porter hadn't noticed. So Zack asked him to get me a blanket. Which he did dutifully. I suppose he didn't want to "miss" anything. So 3rd times a charm, we ask him to go in and turn on the light. Which he did then we heard a girl scream, I mean Porter scream =), and continue to scream until everyone was by his side. With the Wii was a note from Santa telling us that he stopped by Grandma Gayle's and Grandpa Michael's as they had picked out games for our family. And there were games a plenty.
When Zack set it up I had some quiet time while I cooked (or heated) up our yummy dinner. Then I finally fussed enough and got a turn. Zack and I enjoyed playing games together and are looking forward to the kids going to bed tonight so we can compete some more this evening.
We can't believe how fortunate we have been this year. With all the trouble going on in the world around us we have been able to enjoy many blessings of comfort and joy and are truly grateful for all we have been given.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Yay! I hope you have a blast playing!! Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Cool! We also got a Wii for christmas. It's a gift for the girls, but really it's for Jeff as well. Have fun playing!