Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quick Holiday

Well here we are again in Sunnyvale. Enjoying family and fun. We have the blessing of being close enough to family to visit whenever we're able. Mom made me feel guilty this year, as we are planning to stay home this year for Christmas (due to certain gifts that will be more appreciated at our home than at a home that already has them...) If that doesn't make sense it will after we open and I can actually report as My kids read my blog so I don't want to spoil anything.

Sooo, we came for two days while Zack is still working. He has the next 10 days off and I can't hardly wait to be able to enjoy being all together as a family (interpretation, me upstairs napping and having the children supervised) =). It has been years since we have had a "vacation" time where Dad has been able to stay home more than 2 days per holiday. He's just finished up another semester of his MBA so a break is just what we need. So we'll be heading home early Wed. morning to get back home. Mom will be celebrating Christmas with Dad and later on Gene and Quynh's family. Then will be flying out the next day to Texas.....I am so jealous! Ann and her family will also be there, so it will be a nice family gathering with Amy Ann and Allie. Those lucky butts.

Anywho, it will hopefully be a relaxing holiday, probably not though, as we'll be trying to buy a home since Zack will be available to see homes with me and we can actually make an offer if we find something instead of waiting till he's available and try to go back to homes I've seen, but then the houses go off the market before we can even take a second look together.

Wow I am so pregnant, I don't think I am making any sense so I guess it's a good time to stop. =) Happy HOlidays to all!!!