Sunday, December 7, 2008

After Thanksgiving Feast

Smart Girl. Well, we made her lay down she was wiped out and mean, so this was a very good idea for her.
Porter and Ethan chilling to my ipod (ok it's NOT an ipod, but really it is so much easier to say than "my mp3 player" less syllables or something.) Cute picture. I can't imagine why they wanted to listen to it, it's all Josh Groban, Christmas music, and musical soundtrack stuff. Guess it's "cool" to just sit and listen to music. Whatever the reason it was heaven having them lay low for a little while.
I must have laid down as there are few pictures of this. =) Or I was playing Tanks with Dad. Which is probably where I got flu germs from a sticky remote. =) I even slipped in a quick Mary Kay visit With Patti Evans, her house is fantastic. They remodeled as well. It is crazy to see all her kids so grown up and looking back and remembering babysitting them. How they've changed.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I miss sleeping with the girls! I really just miss being in Cali:D Hey Christmas is great! I have an Ipod, did I buy it NOPE hopie gave me her hammie down! I wiN!