Maddy came into my bedroom all excited this morning ( I was still hiding under my covers ) to show me that she had picked out her clothes and was putting them on by herself. A usual struggle EVERY morning, so she was right to be proud of herself for doing what she's been asked to do since the school year started.
No more, "I can't", "you match better than me", "I need help", "I need you to do it" etc.
While she was showing me the clothes she picked out I complimented her on her choice and how well she had matched. She then turned sideways (facing away from me) and said matter of factly, "Mom, (pause) when you talk you smell Terrible!" She finished putting her shirt on and off she went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Funny. At least she's honest, right?
Ah now I know where Haven gets her death breath
LOL! Were you eating Artichoke hearts? We all know what that can do to Em's body chemistry, now don't we? LOL!
Post a Comment