I've heard that tall foreheads, means that person is brilliant...who knew??



The other day I decided it was time for some hoilday baking, and since I just had Maddy home it was a good time for a little one on one. We made Gma Majel's yummy sugar cookies from scratch, then enjoyed decorating them with the olders kids when they came home.
6 comments:
I love it! You are a GREAT mom! Maddy is getting so old!
You are a super duper fantastic mom! My kids would be lucky to have a day with you! I'd love to get that recipe if I could. . . unless it's a secret family recipe. :) I've been wanting to make sugar cookies with Kya :)
Yummy! Can you send some of those to North Carolina!! haha
Huh. Over-achiever.
Our Maddy is so cute sure miss all of you but know you having a great time. Share the recipe.......Still some snow here LOVE all of you.
Em- I have sure enjoyed seeing your blog! I miss your wit sister! Your family is beautiful! It just made me miss sunnyvale and those familiar loveable lamerouexs! Glad you are doing well! Congrats on this new little baby coming your way! Your post below on morning breath reminds me of when I was dating greg and he asked me if I had zackley's, to which I say no and what is that??? He then says it is where your breath smells "exactly" like your butt! Yeah I know and I still married the guy....how rude! So at least your daughter was way more tactful! love you much!
Post a Comment