I loved the fact that the kid's table was outside, and they did too! The extra little girl in front is the Lamoreaux's cousin Destiny, camera shy.

tom Turkey, I'm so hungry now

Mom's new dinnerware

Ok, the men DID put up the tables and chairs. And that was a HUGE help. With all the remodeling going on we had space for two tables.

My Proud Photographer

Mom was so thrilled to have such beautiful matching dishes to use this Holiday. Thanks to all the kids and Dad!
It looked beautiful!
2 comments:
What a wonderful time! Alright, so I can sort of see the new kitchen in the background. I wanna see pictures of all the newness! The kitchen, the bathroom, etc. It looks beautiful!
Next time I'm down it will hopefully be more complete, and hopefully they will have their furnishings up and I will go picture crazy. =)
Post a Comment