Wave Runners
It was freezing, we saw two seals playing in the water. I assume they were playing. I found a seat. It always makes me nervous when the waves cut off a path back to the steps. Some how I mustered enough courage this time to follow everyone, but perched myself out of waves way. After all I didn't wear the right shoes.
I was amazed at how long everyone lasted, I was hoping for a quick "oh this is so fun" then "I'm bored lets go", but no, we were there for at least an hour and 1/2. Near the end Haven fell victim to a high wave and got wet up to her knees. Poor thing, I had forgotten to pack my usual arsenal of extra pants, socks, shoes and undies into Grandpa's truck. So she rode pant=less to our pizza place while I held them up to the heater, it worked surprisingly well, but cooked everyone in the car.





2 comments:
How fun! Some day we will all be in the same place for the Holidays! And that will be the BEST!
Holy posts batman! Lol, remember the guy who called himself Batman at the Y? Random, but that makes me giggle! Anyways, I'm SUPER jealous of all the fun you've been having. The beach, the tide pools (or lack thereof hee hee) and the pizza! That place is SO fun! I sure love your family!
Post a Comment