Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catching up is hard to do

All Smiles at Gma's
Thumbs up

Dad washing a sticky Wii remote cover, who says men aren't in the kitchen?!? =)

Gma trying to help Maddy pose

This is Maddy's response to Haven taking the picture

Sorry for no writing in forever. Since it is December it is probably time to share Thanksgiving photos. =) Haven was my photographer during Thanksgiving dinner prep. As you might be able to tell with all the "fun" angles. Maddy helped Gma make the orange rolls...mmmmmm. Haven helped me make the Green bean casserole and Porter played the Wii. Check out Mom's new kitchen it is beautiful!

3 comments:

Allie said...

holy moses! I love it! now I am homesick! looks like yall had fun!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

YAY too see some posts! It looked like you had such a wonderful time over the holidays!
Sorry to hear you all got the flu... we had it too the week before Thanksgiving... holy YUCKY!

Jen said...

I love your Momba! She is so cute!