I love the "after beach" look.
The well loved pizza place. It is a GOOD thing they make the best pizza because their bathrooms smelt like a seal had died and decomposed in them. Had it been our first visit, that would have been our cue to leave. =) Maybe it has always smelled like that, but with my awesome pregnancy powered nose was able to enjoy the smell more this time?
While we sat waiting for the pizza the kids had a "who can look the most like Master Shifu" contest. It was pretty funny. I have to say Porter had my vote. Gpa Gene LOVES the movie Kung Fu Panda and the kids have now all declared it as one of their's as well. Cienna is Master Shifu, Haven is Tigress, Majel is Viper, Maddy is Viper Jr., Ethan is Monkey, I think...and Porter is Po the Panda. they played Kung Fu panda on and off the whole time we were at Mom and Dads.
It was interesting going to Santa Cruz. It made me think of Zack Cox and his Recent passing. I still cannot even begin to wrap my mind around it and how his wife must feel.





2 comments:
No the bathrooms do not ALWAYS smell like that, I have a super sensitive nose all the time:D anyway I love that the kids love that movie! Its so fun! Love you!
Po reminds me of Leland everytime with his facial expressions. I miss that little guy
Post a Comment