Thursday, March 12, 2009

GAME

So, here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year a gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Just the thought of receiving something in the mail that isn't a bill is delightful! Come and play!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey you!!! I'm so glad you're updating your blog. I don't have the great excuse of having a new baby for my lack of posting on mine. It's just called laziness for me! You'll have to let me know when a good time to come meet little Preson! I am leaving for Virginia on Wednesday for the weekend! This is such a fun game. I'm posting it on my blog right now!!

Mike'n'Amy said...

I'm in! YEEHAW!!!

Nan said...

Em, I'm totally in. I did this on my blog, too, so hurry and respond to mine. I am so proud of you and all you went through. Give little Preston James a kiss from Aunt Marie.

Momba said...

I'm bummed! How about the first four that resond????
Momba