Thursday, February 12, 2009

Zack being thoughtful

Now I know it has taken almost 10 years of marriage and 3 baby births, but I have to tell you, Zack has really gotten a better understanding of me and what I need. First off, he asks what type of food I am craving, then he actually goes to the store to buy it. Then he comes home with heath bar crunch Ben and Gerry's just for me out of the blue. And then he brings home a Sonic Limeaid for me (he was so frustrated that it wasn't pink like it was supposed to be, and I kindly let him know that it is actually a CHERRY limeaid that is my favorite). But just the thought and sincere effort to "make" my days great have been so enjoyable and I feel so pampered.
Thank you Sweetheart for taking such good care of me!

5 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

Way to go, Zack!

Allie said...

Nice! Brian could use a mentor close by, Mike doesn't seem to be getting through to him....:D

Jen said...

How awesome!! Now I need me some Ben n Gerry's pronto!

kristib said...

For me it's totally the thought, and it sounds like Zack's got that down!

Nan said...

Even geezers can be thoughtful. My sweetheart takes such good care of me, too, and I still love him after more than 36 years of marriage!