Monday, March 30, 2009

Maddy and Aunt Amy

I had to laugh today. Preston has been a bit of a screamer, squeaker, compaliner when he is not being held, talked to, cuddled, or fed.....so when I put him in the swing he started to pipe up. Maddy was close by and said, "Oh, What a cute scream!" =) I have to say the only other person in this family that thinks a baby's cry is cute is Aunt Amy. Bossom Buddies. I, on the other hand, struggle to keep my composure everytime he decides to pipe up.


6 comments:

Allie said...

I watched this a few times and Leland came a runnin to see who I was torturing. It is a pretty cute cry though you have to admit:D

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, the cry is adorable! I say that b/c it's now my kid. Obviously, we feel differently about our own ;) Send him my way. I'll give him all the cuddles and talkin' that he can handle ;)

Jen said...

not my kid NOT now my kid. . . sheesh!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Anthony loved this video clip! He wanted to watch it over and over and over.
LOL

Em said...

Then he is in luck with his new little sibling on the way! =)

Mike'n'Amy said...

Way to go, Maddy! So, Em, what did you call ME behind MY back? I know Madzilla wouldn't work, but I'm sure you could come up with something!

By the way, that really is one of my favorite sounds. I can't describe it; it just makes me love them and want to help them be happy. :)