Well this evening we enjoyed a wonderful outing as a family to the park where Zack and Port practiced for Little League and the girls and I and baby went to the playground. Feeling the need to be more active I walked around the park a few times with the stroller, then decided to join in the fun with the girls. Haven was on the swings and I knew that would be fun. So I sit and start pumping. Maddy decides to push me, returning my favor for pushing her. Then I hear her start giggling. I thought, oh she is so darling to want to push her Mother and all the parents around probably think she is adorable with that laugh....then I hear....... "Mom your butt is too big for the swing!" giggle giggle giggle. "It's hanging out the back!" I did not look to my left where a Dad was dilligently pushing his son, or to my right where 3 middle aged women sat at a picnic table. I just giggled and said, "You're right!" while turning redder than my shirt.
I don't know about you, but it seems my bottom has always hung out the back for balance and comfort, or is that just me???





2 comments:
Even Noah's flat backside hangs out the back of the swing...but if someone commented on mine from behind I'm afraid there would be a "pumping accident"...you know the kind where you kick back to add momentum?
MINE HAS ALWAYS HUNG OUT THE BACK of course I am the biggest person in our family so that would be expected`
Post a Comment