Thursday, March 12, 2009

THANK YOU!

My friend Amanda took all 3 of my older kids yesterday for two hours. It was wonderful! I enjoyed a little nap, a visit from Tosca, and then in the evening my amazing neighbor Judy took all 4 children so that I could go to Young Women's (youth group, I'm in charge of the 14-15yr old girls at our church) and enjoy being with the girls since Zack now has class Wed. evenings. It was a great day!!! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Nan said...

Aren't friends wonderful? I'm so happy for you, Em. Your little Preston is a treasure and I love those pictures showing his dimples. I'm glad to have your blog address. I'll check in on it regularly.
Loves,
Marie
I also posted a couple of comments below to other entries.

Em said...

why did you put that on your blog. love Haven