Clint HowardPreston is growing. He is currently going through acne and hair loss all at the young age of 1 month. Maddy had a similar hair loss problem and earned the nickname Friar Tuck, but with Preston I'm not sure what type of hairstyle this is, all I can think of is Ron Howard's brother that plays all the goofy roles in movies.
Even with all his "maturity" he is still very easy to love and squeeze. Today Maddy saw him looking at my sweatshirt, to which she said, "Mom! He's looking at your breast! He thinks it cool." remember I am totally dressed. She is so random.





3 comments:
Poor little guy. Tony had baby acne too.
Oh Maddy and I could be the best of friends. Randomness is the best!! Your babe is simply adorable!
He is just so handsome! I love the close ups!
Post a Comment