Maddy let me know the other day that, "pooping is easier when you are eating something"
me: "really?" do I want to know the reason??
maddy: "yeah, beacuse you just chew and then it just comes out."
I think this conversation was inspired by the candy she was holding in her hand and didn't want to wait till after potty time.
We just enjoyed a lovely day at the Temple, just me and the girls. Our ward goes up and has a day where the parents bring their kids and the kids enjoy a tour of the grounds and visitor center and then play in a gym at the stk. center. Porter and Zack had little league and I wanted Preston to have 100% attention so I know he'd be ok so I called in the Stovall Grandparents.
So those of you who don't know I started weight watchers, so the night before I had eaten all my points and was still hungry so I boiled me some cabbage...not the best of ideas before heading to a public event. So after the morning at the temple and being extremely uncomfortable I go to collect the girls and run them to the bathroom before heading home. We're in the bathroom just the three of us and I allow myself to deflate a little and for a second we all thought someone had lit a stick of fireworks. My response was, "I don't think I have ever tooted that loud before" to which Haven responded, "oh yes you have." sigh.... (i had deflated a little in a Temple restroom before that event, unfortunately my friend Tosca was in the stall next to me. It reminded me of Annie going through the Temple for her Endowment and her Mother in Law, same bathroom, same sound, different people.) Good Memories. Who thought so many would come from gas?
Maddy excitedly:"MOM do you have ANOTHER baby in there!?!" Maddy was disappointed and wondered why I still had the bump with no baby inside. -signed up for weight watchers shortly after.
Well there you have it until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I need to get my bum in gear... I loved the tooting stories, they always make me giggle. Let me know if you like weight watchers, I need to figure something out, I am just not motivated, which is bad because we are going to Uncle Jim's cabin!
fun, when are you going to the cabin???
Good luck with WW. Regardless, I think you look great - however much my opinion counts :)
Oh my how Maddy cracks me up! Those are hilarious! I just went back to WW so I could skinny back up. . . finally. I got back to goal/lifetime weight after Brennon, but then I slacked off. I've been going to meetings for 2 weeks now. Here's to weight loss. Though you look fabulous to me!!
BTW- my niece asked me a little while after Brennon was born if I had another baby in my tummy. I told her no and she said, "well it sure is swollen!" LOL!
Post a Comment