This morning I apologized to mother's from Maddy's preschool class. Why? Because on her way out the door to greet me she yelled, "MOM, WE SAW THE FAKE EASTER BUNNY TODAY!" What kind of Mother am I?
Then she had to use the restroom and while sitting on the potty, she and I had a great conversation...
we had a girl named Beth in our class today. Remember Bethany and Beth? How come we never go to Bethany's house any more??
me: They moved close to Aunt Annie remember? (last summer)
Oh, that is so sad!
me: yes, it is
- There was so much more, but my old brain cannot remember. We visited for a good 5 minutes before heading home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How cute!
oh I love that girl! I am counting down to when I get to come and see you! I am SO excited! I come on June 6th so I will probably hang out with dad then head to your house after the weekend!
Post a Comment