I had a great idea, or so I thought. I would take just the girls to get their Easter shoes. So I waited until Zack got home from work, and off we went.
First to JCPenny as I had a coupon and was hoping for a little higher quality than what I usually go for, no luck, then Famous Footwear (again had a coupon, they had NO selection for girls dress shoes) Haven asked why they were so famous if they didn't have the shoes? I ask myself the same question..., THEN off to Khol's no coupon, but supposedly a sale. After managing to run over Haven's toes and take a nip out of her heel with the cart, we were ready to go. Still no luck. My final destination, if there were no Easter shoes at Payless I was going to wave the white flag and just have them wear any shoes they had in their closet.
So we walk up to the store front of Payless and Haven Exclaims, "They are FULL of shoes, why didn't we come here first?!?!?!?!" sigh. My sentiments exactly. So after an hour and 1/2 of searching in the rain we finally found some cute sandals. Not sure how long they will last, but at least they will look nice for their debut on Sunday.
It was lucky we didn't have the boys along, that would have been an anxiety attack waiting to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a cute story!
Heeee Heeeeeee!
Post a Comment