Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank you Kristi!




We received this beautiful towel as well as some yummy Easter treats in the mail from our friend Kristi, who is my adopted sister in-law. I LOVE this soft fluffy towel and the ribbon is actually one I have in my hair ribbon stock, I LOVE IT! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! He may look mad, but he's really just crying tears of joy. =) As with most of my posts, this should have been posted long ago. Still playing catch up.

4 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

How is it possible to miss someone you've never met? I don't get it...

Em said...

he misses you too! In fact he's screaming for you right now. =)

Jen said...

I just WISH I was there! I miss you Em, I TRULY TRULY DO!!

kristib said...

Gotta love snuggly babies wrapped in towels after their bathtime! He just wants a little love...