Monday, November 10, 2008
A very flexible Baby
Well the ultrasound was Friday, it took forever. The baby likes to be in a ball, literally. It was hard to differentiate the hands from the feet as the baby way holding it's feet by it head, with it's chin tucked down. This should have made for EASY boy/girl detection, but the technician still couldn't give me for sure yes on either sex. She did lean toward a boy though, guess I will just have to wait and see. At least I am set either way for up to 3 months since I jumped the gun and got some great baby boy clothes off craigs list. =) I am not a very good waiter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOL, Let me know if we get a definate at some point! Its fun to get good deals :)
Post a Comment