Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Alive

Ok, so I have been going crazy and haven't been enjoying my blogging or viewing all of yours. I have some much to catch up on, but right now I have to get ready for YW so I am going to jot a quick list of things I need to write about so I can remember and you can hopefully look forward to something on this blog in the near future. =)

Prop 8, IT PASSED!!!
Porter Student of the Month
Halloween -sick kids
ward party - sick kids
Pumpkin Patch
house hunting update
Gma's visit (come back!)
dr. visit, 80% sure it's a girl?!? I'm so confused (ultrasound on Friday will update)
hmmm....that is all I can think of for now, man am I behind!

9 comments:

Emily Kern said...

What?! a girl? Keep me posted, I do have some girl clothes.

Allie said...

A girl?!?!?! This is crazy! I want the update asap:)

Danielle said...

How cool!!
I hear ya. I'm so behind on blogging I can't even remember all the stuff that has been going on in the past month to update on!!

Jen said...

A GIRL! YAY! Keep me updated! So glad you're alive and well! :) LOVE YOU!

GGayle said...

GLAD THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET BACK TO BLOGGING AS I GET TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON....JUST DON'T STRESS!! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RESULT ON FRIDAY. LOVE

The Thrasher Family said...

I'm so glad that everything is okay! I have been checking in and getting worried not to see any updates!! I bet that the baby is a girl :) We got the "we think it's a boy...no we think it's a girl" run-around with Claire. I will look forward to hearing the final verdict soon!!! P.S. I'm voting for a girl :)

Mir said...

WOW EM!! I can't wait to read your blogs that will be coming.. it is like waiting for a favorite book to be realeased!!!! A girl?? Wow!! Let us know as soon as they are sure!! hehe! Love you and thinking of you lots! Mir

Jessica said...

I love your blog, Emily! You do so much for your family! I like the YWIE. What was the general theme? Ours is in a few weeks, but I'm just an adviser so I just get to help decorate! lol. And yay for prop. 8 passing! Go families!

Em said...

Our theme was "Shine On", like the stars we are meant to shine. And how they shined throughout the year abounding in good works. Nothing too fancy. I love YW.