Sunday, November 16, 2008

Porter Student of the Month

My Star
With his buddy Michael
Then suddenly there was a herd of kids, I've worked with some since Kindergarten and once I whipped out the camera they were ready for action. So funny

I was so THRILLED to hear that Porter had been named the student of the month for his 3rd grade class. This is a monthly honor given to ONE student in each classroom, He enjoyed "real" (aka not from the cafeteria) pizza lunch with a cold treat, chocolate milk and a cookie. He ate like a king.
This has come from maturing a great deal and because he has a Phenominal teacher this year, that "gets him" and has worked wonderfully with him. He really is smart as a whip, once he figures out to stop disrupting the class. =)
LOVE YOU PORTER, GREAT JOB!!!!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Well we already knew that! Love you kiddo! Congrats! My word is Helli, Hee hee hee good thing I know how to spell that other word:D