Wednesday, September 15, 2010

humph

Well no new ideas here, the keys are still being hung up and that actually has really helped. i'm trying to get back on the flylady band wagon to get more of a cleaning routine down that isn't overwhelming. I have also not gone to the gym in two weeks, and honestly I feel that has REALLY helped. I think I might be putting to much pressure on myself leading to detriment and not positive results. I need to go back, but maybe with a different mindset. And the fact that it is cold and flu season make it easier for me to stay home and keep Preston healthy, since any cold sends him to the ER almost every time.

He just had his 18 month check up, doing great. 50% percentile in weight but tall for his age, and his head is large =) That's why he is so darn cute. He is talking more all the time and it is really fun to see his little personality creeping to the surface. He loves to give chase and is trying out tantrums now. ilch. But hopefully he will see that they aren't effective and move on. He is so different from the other kids and still similar, he loves to tease, make people laugh, and is determined to have his way, yet he is also so very sweet, loves to be held, hates sleeping in his crib, wont drink milk out of a cup (bottles are gone) just started sleeping through the night at 18months. Altogether he is one sweet little man. And I'm so thankful he is mine.

Time for some tutus...

1 comment:

Ann said...

=) I miss you guys.