Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm not crazy

On a lighter note, I took a time out and watched Julie and Julia. I've been meaning to forever, but finally got a chance on Tuesday. I loved it! It seemed to mirror me in the beginning, but I hate cooking so I need to find something that I enjoy and go for it. RIGHT?!

What on earth should I do? It seems I should be subtracting things, not adding. hmmmmm... I will have to think on this.

Although if I got a leading lady role in a broadway play I am sure that that is what I would be doing, but that not only seems ridiculous, but darned near impossible as I have chosen wisely and had a family and they are what counts right now, oh yeah, and I'm not an actor yet, or a singer, or a dancer. So dang, what else is out there?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, I'm with you. I hate to cook. No one appreciates what you make. My girls are picky eaters and Jeff is rarely home for dinner. Breakfast food has been my lifesaver!