Saturday, May 16, 2009

Child for sale




It had been a rough day and Maddy had found a box, and she fit in it so we boxed her up for some pictures, of course she is not for sale, she is free! Just Kidding. Maybe I could loan her out a couple hours a day. =)

7 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

cute pictures :) I remember as a kid having so much fun in boxes. I think my parents wondered why they ever bought us toys because we got so much more use out of the box it came in.

Ann said...

Ooo Ooo pick me pick me!!!!!

Jen said...

How funny! What's even more funny is I took almost identical pictures of Kya the other day. I'll have to email ya them :)

Mike'n'Amy said...

Um, Annie, you have dogs. ;)

Susan said...

Little kids and boxes...Robyn loves to play in boxes.

Julie said...

We'll take her!!!!! Can you airmail her? :)

Allie said...

I would love to see Maddy! Although she doesn't love me as much as Brian... I don't know that I will let her live that down:D