Preston has decided that sleeping through the night isn't the worst idea in the world, however, he still feels the need to make sure I don't get too comfortable with that idea. He goes for a night or two from 9-5am, then 9-2 4-6, and back again. Counting my blessings though! Zack is a big blessing, he's done so much to help out with groceries, laundry, and spending time with the little guy so that I can try to get back to "normal". It is going to be a while. So I hope Zack is up for it.
A few other new things going on here, Porter can now ride a two wheeler and has a lot of fun doing so, although he has already outgrown the bike so he's been caught riding Haven's princess bike. =) Maddy has grown a 1/2 inch in a month, she is shooting up! Haven is also doing well and can't wait for sleepovers this summer with her Grandparents here in Waterford and in Sunnyvale. Believe me, I am counting downt he days as well! 19 days left of school and counting.
Zack is finishing up another semester of Graduate School and is still pulled between family, work, school and Elder's Quorum. I don't know how he gets it all done, but I'm grateful he's got the family part covered.
I've been trying to motivate myself to control my intake of food, this is not easy. Especially when 4 out of the 4 kids are screaming at me or at each other. I've tried gum but it's just not as satisfying...any thoughts? Is there a never ending gobstopper that is chocolate?
Zack is playing a video game, and that is where the background noise is coming from. =)





6 comments:
So cute Emily!
He's such a cutie. As for your treat dilemma, What I do is get a extra dark bar of chocolate (I like the Lindt Excellence 85% cocoa) and have one square with a small glass of milk. It took a little while to get used to because it tastes so much different than milk chocolate, but that might just do the trick. Its a lot more satisfying than it sounds.
Apples:D I love apples, I like to eat them a lot! And I think they aren't very pointy:D Its been a while though since I did WW so yeah... can't wait to see Preston!
I watched Preston with Eli, and every time you said, "say hi" Eli said, "Hi, Eli!" :)
What a cutie! Jeff is going to start grad school in the fall. It will be interesting to see him juggle home, school & work. I don't think we'll see him much. :)
Oh my gosh, Emily, I don't know how you can remain in a solid state around that little guy. I see that smile and just totally melt. He is adorable!
Post a Comment