Saturday, May 16, 2009

Maddy at the Dr.'s

I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

the car

Mom and Preston, she even wrote Mom and a P for Preston


Success



Busy at work




A stroke of genius! Sitting at the Dr.'s office, waiting, waiting, and waiting for the dr. to come into the room just to check Maddy's ears to make sure the infection cleared up. Maddy started getting restless....imagine that......so a thought came to me as I struggled to keep my cool. I have a pen, and she is sitting on paper. Done and Done. She cried when I made her leave, you know since the appointment was over and all.


She made me take pictures of her drawings too so we could remember them. One is Me and Preston and the other is a car. 4 year olds can be darling sometimes.

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a great idea! I'll have to remember that when I take Robyn to the doctor's office.

Julie said...

That is classic! Now she'll be begging to go to the doctor. :)

kristib said...

Why haven't I ever thought of that before?!? You are a genius!