As I have been praying for the Spirit to be with me and in our home, I have stopped numerous times throughout the day in just shock, that I have been able to control my temper, talk calmly with my children, and actually enjoy being with them. I have craved these feelings for so long. I can't believe how wonderful it is and how grateful I am to have the Spirit in my home.
Don't get me wrong, there is still plenty of the natural Emily here, but I can see, feel, and enjoy the difference and hope that I will continue to make our home a holy place where we all crave to be. This is exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So happy for you, Em. Keep it up!
So cool! I need to pray for the spirit because I'm very quick to yell and get very frustrated!
Post a Comment