Friday, April 16, 2010

Mother Daughter Activity

Tonight Haven and I enjoyed an evening out with our Girl Scout troop as well as a million others. Ok, maybe not a million... we had a nice pot luck dinner then a crazy game of bunco. Yes, we are teaching them young, aren't we. It was fun to watch Haven enjoying herself. She loaded her plate with desserts. My kind of girl. and really got into the game. We wore matching horse hats, as we were told (the night before) that we needed to wear hats. Then when we got there it was supposed to be like the kentucky derby, where you dress up all frilly and wear big hats. Oh well, our hats suited us just fine and we were comfortable, so I say, we win.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I think the horse hats work perfect for the Kentucky Derby! Haha! Get it! You were in character! :D

Mike'n'Amy said...

Jen, were you Bert or Ernie at school? Just curious...

Allie said...

LOL I love it!

Ann said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it. What is Bunco?