It started out a little scary
My Handsome Men
In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, we bless our babies soon after birth, to give them a Name and a blessing. This is done by those who have authority and hold the Priesthood. We were blessed to have the Blessing and Mom and Dad Lamoreaux's home. All of our children have been blessed there. Zack calls it tradition, I call it stage fright. =) Usually it is done in your ward building in front of the congregation, but with permission can be done outside of the church building. We enjoyed a great day!
Mom and Dad Stovall made the trip over from Waterford to share the special day with us. We waited a few months to bless him so they could attend, as they Winter in Washington State and come back in spring. Gene and Quynh's family also came and made for a really nice day.





4 comments:
Sounds like a fabulous day! I am sad we missed it!
How fun! I love all the cute pictures!! From what I can see, your parents house looks awesome!
Neat tradition! You are blessed with an incredible family! Which could be at least part of the reason you are so amazing yourself! :)
Such a pretty photo of you Em!
Post a Comment